Your information is safe with us. Puerto Lobos Dive Camp is committed to ensuring the confidentiality / privacy of personal information obtained through its online services. We suggest you read the regulations described below, to understand the treatment of your personal information when you use our services at Puerto Lobos Dive Camp sites. These rules of confidentiality may have changes in the future, so it is recommended to review them periodically.
- Type of personal information obtained Puerto Lobos Dive Camp we collect information in different ways from various areas of our website. It is subject to the rules of confidentiality and privacy all personal information that the user voluntarily enters our site, the creation of the personal profile, the registration to the service of notification of special offers through email, the registration to our programs of loyalty, the sending of electronic postcards, as well as the information that you enter during your participation in the contests, sweepstakes and online surveys that we carry out occasionally. For each of these programs, the information requested is different and stored in separate databases. Online contact: the information requested in this section allows Puerto Lobos Dive Camp to contact customers when necessary. Among the information requested to the user is: name, surname, name of the company where he works, address, email address and telephone number. Users can be contacted by phone, mail or email if additional information is required to complete a transaction. Program of notification of offers through email. The information that visitors provide us includes: name, surname, email address, address, country, telephone number, preferences and habits, among others. The user can modify this information at any time and will be used to adapt the promotions and notices sent to the preferences indicated by him. Sending electronic postcards The information that visitors provide us includes: name of the sender, email address of the sender, name of the recipient, email address of the recipient, age range, country, sex and zip code. This information will be used to adapt the promotions and notices sent to the client. Contests, raffles and online surveys: The type of information requested by these means can be very variable, may include personal data, habits and preferences, opinions about the services of our sites and comments about proposed services. The information collected will be for the exclusive use of Puerto Lobos Dive Camp and will have as a purpose the feedback of users about the services we provide in order to improve them. After the information reaches Puerto Lobos Dive Camp, it is stored in a secure server that resides behind a firewall designed to block access from outside the company. Unfortunately, no Internet transmission can guarantee your 100% security. Therefore, although Puerto Lobos Dive Camp strives to protect your personal information, it can not ensure or guarantee the security of the transmission of any information related to any of our online services, so you are at your own risk. Once the data is received, we will do everything possible to safeguard your security in our systems. In this issue, the team of Puerto Lobos Dive Camp collaborators has focused their efforts to offer the most modern and up-to-date technology in order to offer the greatest possible security.
- How your personal information is used Puerto Lobos Dive Camp uses the information provided during the profile registration process, registration to a program and promotions to conduct internal studies on the demographic data, interests and behavior of our users - this study is compiled and analyzed on the whole. The most important objective of Puerto Lobos Dive Camp when collecting personal data is to understand and provide the user with a more satisfactory experience when visiting our sites and acquiring our services, since by knowing more about our visitors we can provide products according to their needs, as well as most appropriate content and advertising. By collecting user data online, we can produce internal statistics that tell us which services and products are most appreciated by different user segments, and also serve to give the due formality to the transaction process. In our program of notification of offers through email, only Puerto Lobos Dive Camp has access to the information collected. This type of advertising is done through notices and promotional email messages, which will only be sent to you, if at the time of registration you indicated that you would like to receive them, this indication may be modified at any time. In the emails sent, offers from third parties that are our business partners may occasionally be included. In addition to requesting information during the aforementioned registration processes, we may request personal information from you on other occasions, such as by participating in a contest or any promotion on our site and by notifying us of a problem with our site or services. Puerto Lobos Dive Camp also regularly surveys its online users, whose answers are used in internal studies.
- Confidentiality of the information When you are on the Puerto Lobos Dive Camp site and ask for personal information, you will only share the information with Puerto Lobos Dive Camp, unless otherwise specified. Puerto Lobos Dive Camp will not share confidential information with third parties, unless it has express authorization from those who subscribed, or when it has been required by court order to comply with the procedural provisions. Puerto Lobos Dive Camp does not sell or rent the information of users. If the user's personal data should be shared with business partners or sponsors, the user will be notified before they are collected or transferred. If the user does not want their data to be shared, they may decide not to use a particular service or not participate in some promotions or contests. Puerto Lobos Dive Camp can disseminate the statistics together of the users (for example, the percentage of our users who are men or older at a certain age, etc.) to describe our services and for other lawful purposes in the cases that the law indicates. . Puerto Lobos Dive Camp may disclose account information in special cases when we believe that providing this information may be used to identify, locate or take legal action against persons who may violate the Puerto Lobos Dive Camp site's service conditions, or cause damage. or interference with the rights of Puerto Lobos Dive Camp or its properties, of other users of the sites of Puerto Lobos Dive Camp or of any other person that could be harmed by said activities. Puerto Lobos Dive Camp may disseminate or gain access to account information when, acting in good faith, we believe it is necessary for legal, administrative or other reasons and we deem it necessary to maintain, provide and develop our products and services. Puerto Lobos Dive Camp does not assume any obligation to keep confidential any other information that the user provides, including information that the user provides through online newsletters and chat (chats), as well as the information obtained through the cookies that described in paragraph 3, the foregoing in terms of what is established in article 109 of the Federal Law on Copyright and section I of article 76 bis of the Federal Law on Consumer Protection.
- Modification / update of the information The personal data provided by the user will be part of a file that will contain your profile. The user can modify his profile at any time using his user / member number and his personal identification number assigned or that he himself chose. Puerto Lobos Dive Camp advises the user to update their data every time they suffer some modification, as this will allow to provide a more personalized service. If you participate in the promotion service via email, you can deactivate the service at any time.
- Protection of personal information The information provided by the user is ensured by a personal identification number to which only the user can access and of which only he has knowledge. We recommend that you do not reveal your password to anyone. Puerto Lobos Dive Camp will not request your password in any unsolicited phone call or email message. At all times, the user is the sole and final responsible for keeping secret your user / member number, personal password, access key and confidential number with which you have access to the services and contents of our site. To diminish the risks Puerto Lobos Dive Camp recommends the user to leave his account and close his browser window when his activity finishes, even more if he shares his computer with someone or uses a computer in a public place like a library or an Internet cafe . Once the data is received, we will do everything possible to safeguard your security in our systems. In this issue, the team of Puerto Lobos Dive Camp collaborators has focused their efforts to offer the most modern and up-to-date technology in order to offer the greatest possible security.
- Confidentiality of minors The safeguarding of children's personal information is extremely important. Puerto Lobos Dive Camp collects the indispensable minimum of the necessary information to provide its services. Puerto Lobos Dive Camp does not request personal identification information from minors. Minors must always request permission from their parents before sending personal information to another user who is online.
- Acceptance of the terms This Confidentiality / Privacy statement is subject to the terms and conditions of Puerto Lobos Dive Camp, which constitutes a legal agreement between the user and Puerto Lobos Dive Camp. If the user uses the services of Puerto Lobos Dive Camp in any of its sites, it means that he has read, understood and agreed to the terms set forth above. If you do not agree with them, the user must not provide any personal information, nor use the services of the Puerto Lobos Dive Camp sites.
- Minimum principles of our privacy / confidentiality policy Below, Puerto Lobos Dive Camp will briefly explain the principles that govern its privacy and confidentiality policies for the information provided by the users of its online electronic services:
a) Puerto Lobos Dive Camp will only collect the customer information that is necessary to provide personalized services that are available on their websites, which will be used only for the purposes it is requested.
b) Puerto Lobos Dive Camp strives to ensure the quality of the information collected about our users of online services, particularly when it has been obtained through an information or service provider.
c) Puerto Lobos Dive Camp focuses its efforts to offer the most modern and up-to-date technology in order to offer its clients / users the greatest possible security in the handling and transfer of the information that is required in the various data request processes.
d)Puerto Lobos Dive Camp avoids the disclosure of information about the client / user, only in relation to those data that are expressly authorized to do so.
e) At all times, Puerto Lobos Dive Camp is attentive to the concerns expressed by our customers / users regarding the handling of the information they provide for the various online processes.
f) Puerto Lobos Dive Camp takes care that these privacy / confidentiality principles extend to the group of commercial relationships within the group.
g) Puerto Lobos Dive Camp shares responsibility for the care of information with its employees, making them partners of the guidelines set forth in the documents of "Privacy / Confidentiality Policies".